Cambria Hotel in Jacksonville
Choice Hotels to Develop New Cambria Hotel in Jacksonville, Florida
Scheduled for 2020 – 132 Rooms
Located at Ozark Drive near highway I-295, the new Cambria Hotel in Jacksonville is situated in the southeast region of the city known as Baymeadows, which features several corporate, government, and medical facilities, including the FBI's regional offices, the University of North Florida, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, the Mayo Clinic, and Baptist Hospital. The hotel is also a short distance from St. Johns Town Center, an outdoor shopping center with numerous retail stores, restaurants, and recreational activities. The property is within driving distance to several regional attractions, like the historic beaches of St. Augustine and Fernandina, St. Johns River, World Golf Village, and Marineland.
The Cambria Hotel in Jacksonville will feature upscale amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding
- An outdoor swimming pool
- Onsite dining featuring freshly made food, local craft beer, wine, specialty cocktails, and small bites
- Nearly 2,500 square-feet of multi-function meeting space
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Locally inspired design
Ash Properties is a Jacksonville-based real estate development company specializing in leasing, management, and development of commercial, retail, storage, office, and hospitality properties.