The Celino Hotel
The Newest Hotel To Open In Miami And Largest Hospitality Development In The History Of Ocean Drive That Is Set To Open In February
The property will feature:
- Pools: Rooftop sun deck with glass-bottom pool that reflects aquatic light images on the interior walls of the atrium building and a lush courtyard pool
- Art: French street artist Mr. Brainwash created a 70-foot-tall mural in the atrium building, illuminated by the natural light from the rooftop glass-bottom pool.
- In-room: conga line kit with how-to guides, conga drums and Cuban cigars; On the Rocks cocktails; and more
- Wellness: on-demand beauty services by PRIV; customized bicycles by Republic Bike; signature scent by Doctor Aromas; and 24-hour fitness room
- Dining: Outlets led by INK Entertainment including Italian and Mediterranean seafood-centric restaurants as well as a seductive indoor/outdoor bar
- Design: Incorporating elements of Cuban modernism and 1940s Art Deco into its design, Celino South Beach will feature guayabera-inspired uniforms and a full-service butler program.
- Library: Overlooking the Atlantic boasting hundreds of books on the city and conga line history