The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok for Sale
Iconsiam Superlux Residence Announces The Launch Of The Residences At Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Now open – 146 Rooms
- The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok represent the first Mandarin Oriental branded residential development in Southeast Asia. The development is also Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group's seventh residential project to open within its global portfolio
- The 52-storey development comprises 146 prestigious waterfront residences featuring unobstructed views of the Chao Phraya river
· Interior design by acclaimed international Hong Kong designer Joyce Wang
· Award-winning Freehold residences are ready for occupation from 15 August 2019
· The development benefits from convenient road-rail-river transport connections, and the new upcoming BTS Gold Line (monorail)
· The total project is valued at 11 billion THB, as part of the 54 billion THB ICONSIAM entertainment, retail and cultural precinct.
ICONSIAM Superlux Residence has announced that The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok have launched in spectacular style. The first Mandarin Oriental branded residential development in Southeast Asia, and the seventh residential project to open for the brand worldwide, this unique architectural triumph promises to deliver unrivalled luxury service synonymous with the Mandarin Oriental brand. The development benefits from a remarkable location within the prestigious ICONSIAM complex, a vibrant symbol of the spirit and soul of Thailand, that provides the warmest welcome for residents and visitors.
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok comprise 146 of the world's most luxurious waterfront residences, with two- or three-bedroom options ranging in size from 130 sqm to 230 sqm, and penthouses ranging from 380 sqm to 710 sqm. Offering private lift access, 3.2-metre high ceilings, and common areas that are approximately three times larger per unit than many other prestigious apartments in Bangkok, the development sets a new standard in luxury living. A unique benefit of ownership includes an exclusive invitation to Mandarin Oriental's Residence Elite Programme, providing 24/7 Residence Concierge service, worldwide privileges when staying at any Mandarin Oriental hotel and VIP recognition when shopping at neighbouring ICONSIAM retail outlets.
Externally, the 52-storey architectural façade's graceful lines allude to the classic flourishes of Thai aesthetic, inspired by a soothing boat journey along the neighbouring Chao Phraya river. With each residence benefiting from uninterrupted views over the river, the city skyline and more than 1,600 sqm of private gardens, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok exude elegance and magnificence.
The lauded 11 billion THB development is located in ICONSIAM, the new 55-rai (20-acre), 54 billion THB riverside Thai national landmark, and is a new global destination that offers an unparalleled lifestyle experience with world-class dining outlets, luxury retail brands, and innovative entertainment programs.