Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix Convention Center
Cambria Opens Third Hotel In Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Now open – 127 Rooms
The hotel is situated at 222 E. Portland St. in downtown Phoenix's arts and culture district, with easy access to the Phoenix Convention Center, the Children's Museum of Phoenix, the George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center, Sky Harbor International Airport and the Arizona Science Center. Major amusement parks including Big Surf waterpark, the LEGOLAND Discovery Center and Castles N' Coasters are also within short driving distance.
The Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix Convention Center features unique and upscale amenities that appeal to modern guests, including:
- A spacious rooftop, featuring ample event space, a pool with cabanas and bar, and 360-degree views of the surrounding city.
- Poppy, the hotel's onsite restaurant dining featuring globally inspired dishes made with local ingredients, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails.
- Spa-style bathrooms.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Multi-function meeting and event space.
The hotel is managed by Oxford Hotels & Resorts, LCC, an award-winning, lifestyle-oriented hotel management company, and was developed by True North Studio, LLC, a local firm with multiple projects nearby that will enhance the Roosevelt Row Arts District and downtown Phoenix.
There are 49 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities, like Chicago; Dallas; Los Angeles; Nashville, Tennessee; New York; Phoenix; and Washington, D.C. The brand is on pace for a record-breaking openings year in 2019 with properties in top-tier markets, including soon-to-open properties in Anaheim, California and Bloomington, Minnesota. In addition, Cambria's pipeline of more than 80 hotels makes it one of the top hotel brands expanding in North America, as recently ranked by Top Hotel News.