Cambria Hotel Orlando International Airport
Cambria Hotel Orlando International Airport Breaks Ground
Located at 7986 South Conway Rd., the five-story, 106-room Cambria Hotel Orlando International Airport will be less than two miles from the airport. Future guests will be a short drive from world-famous theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. The hotel will also be within 30minutes' drive to the Orange County Convention Center and downtown Orlando's numerous attractions, such as the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, the Amway Center, live entertainment, fine dining, breweries and shopping outlets.
The Cambria Hotel Orlando International Airport will feature upscale amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Locally inspired design elements, an open-concept lobby, and guestrooms with airport runway and lake views.
- Outdoor pool and spacious patio with views of wetland conservation area.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guestrooms, complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Onsite dining featuring freshly made food, small bites, local craft beer on tap, wine and specialty cocktails.
- Multi-function meeting and event space.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
The hotel is being developed by Green Stay Hospitality LLC, part of Reddy Hotels, Orlando, and construction and design for the project are managed by Florida-based SMC Construction and MILES architecture group, respectively.
The Cambria brand currently has 50 hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities like Chicago; Dallas; Houston; Los Angeles; Nashville, Tennessee; New York; Phoenix; and Washington, D.C. In addition, Cambria's pipeline of nearly 80 hotels makes it one of the top hotel brands expanding in North America, as recently ranked by Top Hotel News.