DoubleTree by Hilton Brescia opens its doors to guests. The 137-room hotel, located in the breathtaking city of Brescia in Northern Italy, is the latest addition to the growing DoubleTree by Hilton portfolio, one of Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) 17 market-leading brands.
DoubleTree by Hilton Brescia has an elegant contemporary Italian design featuring
137 bright and comfortable guest rooms, including nine spacious suites. The cosy lobby bar is the perfect spot to watch the world go by with a coffee or cocktail, and the onsite restaurant serves delicious traditional local dishes, including Casoncelli, meat-filled ravioli with a butter and sage, or Torta di Rose, butter panbrioche cake with Rosolio liqueur a side. The hotel has modern meeting spaces of 200 sq. m., equipped fitness center open 24/7 and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a manicured garden.
DoubleTree by Hilton Brescia is located in the heart of Brescia, easily accessible from Milan-Bergamo and Verona airports and close to the Franciacorta wine route, Garda and Iseo Lakes.
DoubleTree by Hilton Brescia highlights:
- Renovated guest rooms and suites, all with complimentary Wi-Fi HSIA 70 MB/s
- Located in Brescia City Center
- Proximity to Franciacorta wine region, Garda Lake and Iseo Lake
- Close to football stadium, university and hospital
- Family-friendly restaurant serving high quality regional specialties
- Complimentary 24/7 fitness center, outdoor swimming pool with garden
- Modern meeting rooms with natural light on the ground floor
- Free parking
- Easily accessible from A4 Highway Brescia-Ovest exit
- Only 200 meters from the metro station of Mompiano