Omni La Mansion del Rio
Omni La Mansión Del Rio Unveils Multi-million Dollar Renovation
Renovation – 338 Rooms
Taking inspiration from the rich history of the property, the overall design maintains the originality of the existing building while adding brand new amenities that will be sure to charm guests during their stay. By mixing the old with the new, Omni La Mansión will continue to set the standard as the leading AAA Four Diamond property in San Antonio.
Affecting all 338 guestrooms at the hotel, the renovated rooms at Omni La Mansión del Rio include:
Updated Furniture & Artwork
- New beds for every room that includes an upgrade of any full-size beds on property to queen size beds
- New nightstands, dressers, lounge chairs with ottomans, full desk and chair sets, carpeting and new lighting fixtures
- New artwork for each room that reflects the heritage and beauty of the region, with a modern and elevated aesthetic
Brand New In-Room Amenities
- New smart TVs with high-definition channels and movies, with the added ability to stream and connect directly from personal devices
- New Wi-Fi internet system for guest use
- Safe and secure radio-frequency identification (RFID) door lock system
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout all rooms
Additionally, with the safety and comfort of guests and associates as its top priority, the hotel has introduced new cleaning protocols and safety measures as part of Omni Hotels & Resorts' brand-wide program, Omni Safe & Clean.
For more information, visit https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-antonio-la-mansion-del-rio or call 1-210-518-1000. Travelers or media also can follow Omni La Mansión del Rio on Facebook at facebook.com/omnilamansion, on Twitter at Twitter.com/OmniLaMansion, and on Instagram at Instagram.com/omnilamansiondelrio.