Hotel Nikko Changshu
Hotel Nikko Changshu to Open in 2023
Scheduled for 2023 – 288 Rooms
The Hotel Nikko Changshu will offer 288 guest rooms, each with a standard area of about 40m², including 14 suite rooms, on 22 floors above ground and two underground floors. It will also feature a full range of facilities, including a Japanese teppanyaki restaurant, a Chinese restaurant, all-day dining and banqueting facilities, as well as a fitness center and indoor pool.
Located to the west of Shanghai and adjacent to major cities such as Wuxi and Nantong, Changshu is a market town and trading post that has prospered since ancient times thanks to the fertile land that surrounds it. The city has recently focused on attracting foreign companies, in particular Japanese companies, and the research and production bases of many of the world's top 500 companies, including those in the automotive sector, have moved there.
The Changshu National New & Hi-Tech Zone is located about 6 km south of the center of Changshu, an area where the Changshu Municipal Government is focusing its development efforts, and which is expected to become the driving force of Changshu's economy. The area around the new hotel is being developed into a hub featuring business and research facilities, schools and residences, with office buildings currently being added.
Overview of Hotel Nikko Changshu
- Location: South of Yijia North Road and East of Yijia West Road
- Total floor space above ground: around 30,500 square meters
- Layout: 22 floors and 2 underground floors
- Number of guest rooms: 288
- Restaurants: Japanese teppanyaki, Chinese, All-day Dining, Lobby Lounge
- Banquet & conference facilities: 1 banquet hall, 5 conference rooms
- Facilities: Fitness center, indoor pool and others
- Access: About 90 minutes by car from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport or Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station / about 50 minutes by car from Suzhou North Railway Station