Baha Mar Resort Destination Reopens In Nassau, The Bahamas
With the introduction of innovative and reimagined guest experiences, as well as The Baha Mar Commitment to Wellbeing, the resort destination seamlessly incorporates heightened safety measures to create an exceptional, memorable vacation experience for international travelers looking to visit The Caribbean. The Baha Mar Commitment to Wellbeing includes revised cleanliness protocols that go above and beyond Baha Mar's already rigorous standards, covering all brands across Grand Hyatt, SLS and Rosewood Baha Mar, as well as Meliá Nassau Beach. Furthermore, the standards include enhanced housekeeping and engineering, heightened food safety and digital ordering, touchless payments, and additional technology methods that allow for an abundance of contactless experiences from the moment guests check in. Click here for more information on The Baha Mar Commitment to Wellbeing.
"Today marks a significant milestone in the revitalization of international travel and return of our guests, to The Caribbean and The Bahamas," said Graeme Davis, President, Baha Mar. "When faced with uncertainty and hardship this year, the Baha Mar team looked ahead towards a bright future, and because of their perseverance and strength, we are opening our doors today and welcoming travelers back to the beloved Bahamas. We are humbled by the tremendous support of our guests and look forward to honoring this monumental occasion with the entire Baha Mar community."
Through the resort destination's reimagined lens, guests will rediscover the celebrated Baha Mar experience with new guest amenities, built upon the natural strengths and intimate offerings of the resort destination. The following amenities are now open at Baha Mar:
- The glamourous Baha Mar Casino boasting 100,000 square feet of gaming space
- A variety of alfresco dining with Baha Mar's leading restaurants including Katsuya, Fi'lia, 3 Tides Fish House, Stix Noodle Bar, Drift and Carna by Dario Cecchini steakhouse
- Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course Royal Blue and the nine court Racquet Club
- Mini Blue, the brand new 18-hole championship miniature golf course
- World-class ESPA spa with expert treatments and therapies combining proven traditional practices with the most progressive concepts in health and wellness
- State-of-the-art Explorers Club offering kids activities, educational wildlife encounters, games and multimedia experiences
- The Current Gallery with captivating exhibitions, outdoor workshops, lectures and partnerships with local collectors
- New retail partnerships with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands, including Montblanc, Tory Burch, Hackett of London, Satchel and Co. and Carlo Milano
Staying at Baha Mar
To safely vacation in The Islands of The Bahamas and at Baha Mar, travelers are required to obtain a COVID-19 RT PCR test five days prior to arrival, apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa, take a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test on day five of the visit, complete a daily online health questionnaire for symptom tracking and always wear a face covering and practice social distancing in public places. As of November 14, visitors are also required to opt-in for mandatory COVID-19 health insurance when applying for the Health Travel Visa, covering travelers for the duration of their stay in the Bahamas. Additionally, Baha Mar guests are required to take a complimentary Antigen Test during the check-in process at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. All Baha Mar associates will be tested prior to returning to work and on a weekly basis to maintain the resort's commitment to health and safety.
To ensure confidence in booking future stays during this time, Baha Mar has introduced a flexible cancellation policy, allowing for trip cancellations up to 24 hours before guest's arrival.
In celebration of Baha Mar's return, the resort destination introduces "Spectacular Awaits," available to book now at Grand Hyatt, SLS and Rosewood Baha Mar. The offer includes a complimentary fourth night after a three-night stay with free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival. To book your "Spectacular Awaits" offer, visit BahaMar.com/offers today.