Cambria Hotel Detroit - Shelby Township
Cambria Hotels Continues United States Expansion With Suburban Detroit Opening
Now open – 98 Rooms
The Cambria Hotel Detroit-Shelby Township is located at 50741 Corporate Drive in Shelby Township, Michigan. Ideally situated for business and leisure travelers, the property is nearby Cherry Creek Corporate Park; the Packard Proving Grounds Historic Site, an event venue hosting farmers markets, car shows and more; Cherry Creek Golf Course; Jimmy John's Field, home to four independent league baseball teams; Mae Stecker Park, which includes Heritage Garden; and the General Motors Technical Center. The hotel also offers convenient access to Michigan Highway, so guests can take a short drive to downtown Detroit where they can visit several national corporate headquarters, including Ford, General Motors, Chrysler and Quicken Loans, as well as take in events when safely permitted at the TCF Convention Center, Little Caesars Arena, Comerica Park and Ford Field.
The Cambria Hotel Detroit-Shelby Township features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- On-site dining, Verona by Fabio Viviani, featuring freshly made food, local craft beer on tap, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as to-go options.
- Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an indoor heated pool.
- Locally inspired design décor, weaving together the modern grit of Detroit with a vintage flare and paying homage to famous historical cars.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- 1,500-square feet of multi-function meeting and event space.