Hyatt Place Evansville / Downtown
Hyatt Place Evansville/Downtown Celebrates Official Opening
Now open – 139 Rooms
Because Hyatt's efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today's multi-tasking traveler. Located 15-minutes from Evansville Regional Airport, the hotel is easily accessible for out-of-town business or leisure travelers. Hyatt Place Evansville/Downtown is within walking distance to the Ford Center, home of Evansville Thunderbolts Minor League Hockey and University of Evansville Basketball. Only a few blocks away from Victory Theatre and Old National Events Plaza, as well as top museums and cultural attractions including the Children's Museum of Evansville, Evansville African American Museum, the Evansville Museum of Arts, History, & Science, and the World War II LST 325 Naval Ship, the Hyatt Place Evansville/Downtown offers visitors convenient access to experience live music venues and local restaurants in downtown as well as the neighboring arts district, Haynie's Corner.
Hyatt Place Evansville/Downtown offers:
- 139 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free breakfast for guests featuring a variety of hot and cold breakfast items
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow, or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi for guests throughout hotel and guestrooms
- 1,300 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
HYATT PLACE EVANSVILLE/DOWNTOWN LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Evansville/Downtown, located at 202 SE 2nd Street, is under the leadership of General Manager Eric Wade and Director of Sales Janet Alexander. In his role, Wade is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's 40 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Alexander is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Evansville area.