Hyatt Place Phoenix / Downtown
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown is set to open in the heart of Phoenix in September of 2021
Scheduled for September 2021 – 238 Rooms
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown is owned and managed by Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG) out of Irvine, California and was built in partnership with Mortenson, a Minneapolis-based real estate and development company.
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown will offer:
• 238 spacious guestrooms including seven suites, each with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
• Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
• The Market serving freshly prepared grab and go meals and featuring specialty coffees
• Adams Table Patio & Bar delivering an energetic eatery bringing a desert chic ambiance with hints of southwest and art deco. The menu will feature modern American fare with a Southwest influence including pre-prohibition style cocktails and a premium wine selection.
• Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
• Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
• Event Spaces offering 6,348 square feet of flexible event space in addition to the 3,113 square foot Revival Ballroom wh ere guests can plan a more intimate function in one of their three tech-ready private rooms
• Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens