International Hotel Technology Forum (IHTF) 2018
International Hotel Technology Forum 2018, now in it's 15th year to be held in Mallorca! IHTF 2018 will bring together a senior group of hoteliers with direct responsibility for on-premise and off-premise technology with solution providers. All attendees are pre-screened and invited based on their buying power. IHTF 2018 will bring together hundreds of leading hoteliers worldwide. Our core aim is to gather hospitality leaders to share success stories and tackle common challenges. Over the course of 3 days, attendees can expect to hear over 50 presenters tackle the most pressing issues facing the industry. We create interactive experiences and delegates can expect to take part in workshops, debates, round-tables, case studies and interviews. This year's programme is split into 2 streams, one tackling technology issues, the other focused on the dynamic area of sales and marketing.
- Tomeu Fiol, IT Director EMEA, - Meliá Hotels International
- Abi Wright, Managing Director & Co-Founder - Spabreaks.com
- Francisco Moser, Managing Director - Discovery Portugal
- Jon Sibbery, Group Revenue Manager - Sarova Hotels
- Jennifer Zhang, CEO, CTRIP - Official Spain Representative
- Robin Stangroom, Director of Revenue & Reservations - The Set Hotels
- Antonio Pena Castellet, Director - JSF Travel & Tourism School
- Rochelle Castillejos - Director of Revenue Distribution & Optimization - Gulf Hotels Group
International Hotel Technology Forum (IHTF) 2018 is organized by Arena International Events Group .
Phone: +44 207 936 6539