Hotel Technology Forum 2014
Aria Resort and Casino at City Center
Las Vegas - NV,
Hospitality Technology's HOTEL TECHNOLOGY FORUM, is focused on educating hotel technology executives on the issues that are most critical to their businesses today. As the hospitality industry rebounds and responds to current social, economic and technological trends, the Hotel Technology Forum is an outstanding opportunity for lodging executives to stay ahead of the curve.
The event brings together more than 125 high-level, hard to reach hotel executives for an exclusive leadership forum and relationship-building event. With an agenda tailored towards strategic insights and tactical analysis, the hands on nature of the Hotel Technology Forum offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities facing hotel executives today.
This year's sessions are insightful, inspiring, business-critical and timely:
- Technology for Growth & Profitability
- Cloud Computing, Virtualization & Hosted Technology
- In-Room Technology: Innovations & Investment Returns
- Connecting to Guests through Mobile Computing & the Cell Phone
- Technology to Understand & Delight New Guest Expectations
- Next-Gen Technology Initiatives from Across the Industry
- Green Technology & Sustainability
- Building IT Buy-in with CFOs, Property Owners & Developers
- Plus 3 Hands-on Workshops!
- Social Networking: Achieving Results & ROI
- Tech Applications with "Wow" Factor
- Networking, DAS Systems & Bandwidth Management
Hotel Technology Forum 2014 is organized by Hospitality Technology.
Phone: (973) 252 0100 X319