Travel Distribution Central & Eastern Europe 2008
Prague, Czech Republic
EyeforTravel's conference for Central and Eastern European provides useful insight, tips and analysis as to how you can maximise profits in this fragmented yet potentially lucrative region.
Attend this event to hear about:
- How travel is distributed in Central Eastern Europe and what are the key trends & predictions that will lead to new opportunities
- Applying regional distribution models and then adjusting them locally
- How the traditional tour operators and travel agents have adapted, evolved and grown
- Future of travel search in CEE region: What strategies work? Where to spend and how to spend?
- The needs of CEE travel consumers: how to target them and sell travel
- Share of online booking vs. offline in each market and for each travel product
- Profitable distribution partnerships with the latest technology
- Distribution and Marketing Strategies for hotels and airlines
Travel Distribution Central & Eastern Europe 2008 is organized by .
Phone: +44 207 375 7216