The Smart Traveler - Digital Strategies Asia 2016
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (SAR)
The leading conference in Asia pacific to discuss the evolving connected smart traveler. This conference will be attended by travel marketers, CIOs and CEOs alike who want to know how to win over the smart traveler.
This event was called Online Marketing and Social Media in Travel Asia - we have rebranded to Smart Traveller - Digital Strategies in Asia. It will be the 4th event we run on this topic.
For travel brands in 2016, the channels for online marketing become increasingly diverse. You are able to reach the consumer at a number of stages across the entire journey: Inspiration, Planning, Research, Booking, Travel and Reviewing. Challenges and opportunities lie at each of these touch-points and it is essential that travel brands are utilizing the power of personalisation, mobile and social media in order to stay ahead of their competition and enhance the customer experience.
We will address the following business challenges:
- Consumer and Behavioural Trends of the Changing Online Travel Consumer in APAC: Discover the different regional consumer trends which will get your consumer to your digital front door
- Explore the Most Effective Strategies in Measuring, Tracking & Analytics: Hear the most effective ways of aligning big data and analytics with your content, to use it for cross-selling and upselling
- Usability & Cross-Platform Seamlessness: Online marketers in APAC have a more complex role than in any other region across the globe. We consider not only what content, but for which audience, in which region, and through which of the many different channels?
- Search and the Changing ‘Search-Landscape': How this is affecting your bottom line: Will audience based optimization revolutionize the paid search industry?
- Mobile is Fueling The Success of Disruptive Business Models: Discover How Travel Brands can Profit from this Trend
- A-Z on Apps - Who Should be Investing in Apps, Why & How? Who should be investing in an App vs mobile site? Explore the value of apps to different travel business models across the travel landscape
The Smart Traveler - Digital Strategies Asia 2016 is organized by .
Project and Research Director
Phone: + 44 20 7375 7150