Women in Tourism and Hospitality (WITHorg)
Themed "Moving the Needle," the powerhouse conference will recognize and give visibility to the extraordinary talent and service of phenomenal female executives who are leading the way and making significant contributions to the industry.
Powered by Hotelier magazine and Sequel Hotels & Resorts, the all- day education forum is the only conference in the Canadian hospitality industry dedicated exclusively to women's issues, and focused on what's needed to move the needle to make the workplace a more diverse and equitable environment.
ON THE CONFERENCE AGENDA:
Networking cocktail Sept 17, 2017 – Rooftop Lounge, Park Hyatt, Toronto
Conference Sept 18th, 2017 – Park Hyatt, Toronto
- Panel sessions by high-profile leaders offering insight on today's business environment and opportunities for women
- Keynote speaker and panelist Kirstine Stewart, former president of CBC and former president of Twitter Canada. and author of bestseller "Our Turn"
- Experience first-hand success stories from a collection of passionate well-known industry leaders who have been able to break through the barriers and succeed along with male leaders who are committed to moving the needle on gender issues
- Participate in break-out sessions featuring workshops designed to help women improve their personal power (negotiation skills and fierce conversations), take charge of their career, and eliminate sexism in the workplace
- Meet with industry executives, thought leaders, disruptors and suppliers
- Make new contacts at each of the networking receptions, including cocktail reception, breakfast, luncheon
- Return to work inspired, motivated and ready to put change into practice
Exhibiting companies offering products and services designed with women in mind.