HSMAI Region Europe Seminar: How to reach the Chinese market better
With 1.38 billion people and the economy growing at 6.7% (source: World Bank); and with only 6% of the population had passports in 2016 (source: Forbes) surely it is a huge market where the European hospitality industry can target. Still it is a misconception that China is an easy market.
At HSMAI, we are putting together a special presentation on this interesting topic, especially 2018 is the official China-EU Tourism Year.
We will cover:
- The potential of the market
- The latest trend (the image of everyone coming in tour groups, following someone holding a yellow flag, and visiting 7 countries in 5 days is no longer valid)
- Overcoming the barrier of the Great Firewall of China
- Utilising Chinese social media (especially Weibo and WeChat) to connect with Chinese audience
- Establishing a bullet-proof website inside China
- Get "visible" in China
By Cho Wong and Deiv Salutskij from Compass Edge Europe
HSMAI Region Europe Seminar: How to reach the Chinese market better is organized by HSMAI Europe.
CEO & President, HSMAI Europe