Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Having successfully established a reputation for itself in global locations such as Indonesia, Africa and Sri Lanka, THINC conferences is proud to launch its inaugural event in Bangkok, Thailand, in May 2018. Christened 'THINC INNOVATE', the conference aims to offer an unparalleled experience for all delegates and establish itself as a must-attend hospitality event in the region.
The pioneering conference will bring together prominent leaders from the hospitality industry to share their experiences and leadership lessons as well as innovators and changemakers from different industries and sectors to talk about their best practices and most innovative concepts. Notable speakers this year include Bernhard Bohnenberger, President, Six Senses Hotels Resorts and Spas; David Keen, Chief Executive Officer, QUO; Dr. Thitinan Pongsudhirak, Professor and Director of the Institute of Security and International Studies, Chulalongkorn University; Jens Thraenhart, Executive Director, Mekong Tourism Coordinating Office (MTCO); Jonathan Vanica, Managing Director Asian Special Situations Group, Goldman Sachs; Michael Issenberg, Chairman and CEO - Asia Pacific, AccorHotels; Prab Thakral, President and Group CEO, Boutique Corporation; Ravi Thakran, Group President - South, South East Asia and Middle East, LVMH; Rohit Sachdev, Managing Director, Soho Hospitality; Tim Hansing, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Red Planet Hotels; and William E Heinecke, Founder and Chairman, Minor International, to name a few. The two-day immersive event will feature power-packed knowledge capsules presented through a series of THINC Talks and master classes by thought leaders and subject-matter experts; inspirational keynote addresses and interviews with industry stalwarts; stimulating debates and group discussions; and real-world case studies from across the industry spectrum. Furthermore, the conference will allow ample networking opportunities, facilitating the interaction of participants with influential decision makers and deal-making in a collaborative atmosphere.
The THINC INNOVATE Organizing Committee expresses its heartfelt gratitude to all sponsors, partners, speakers and delegates for their valued support, and looks forward to welcoming everyone at THINC INNOVATE, scheduled on 23 and 24 May, 2018.
Why should you attend?
- Connect with owners, operators, investors, developers, corporate innovators and CEOs from across the region;
- Hear industry specialists and innovation experts share their insights and strategies behind running successful organizations;
- Learn how these inspiring organizations drive purposeful transformation in their industries;
- Deep dive into operational issues and discuss strategy-focused topics at our interactive group discussions or during the many networking sessions;
- Foster deep collaboration, exchange ideas and innovative practices, and seek pragmatic solutions that help you challenge and transform the way you do business.
THINC INNOVATE is organized by Hotelivate Private Limited.
Phone: +91 124 461 6000 ext. 25