HSMAINY Frank W. Berkman Tourism Achievement Award Gala
JW Marriott Essex House New York
New York - NY,
celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Frank W. Berkman Tourism Achievement Award Gala on June 6th at the JW Marriott Essex House.
This elegant black tie dinner draws over 150 attendees for a special evening celebrating excellence in our industry. This year's honoree is the 9-11 Memorial and Museum. We will also be presenting the first ever ICON Award to Michael A. Leven, former President and CEO of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation.
In addition, the winners of our chapter's Awards of Excellence will be announced that night. The finalists are:
- Daniel Borkowski, CHRM, CRME, Area Director Revenue Management, IHG
- Milja Perkovic, Director of Revenue Management, Hotel Beacon
- Antonietta Tardugno-Mazzola, Director of Revenue, Roger Smith Hotel
- Lauren Epstein, Director of Sales, TravelClick
- Ami Gala, Market Manager, Priceline Agoda
- Yelena Pshennaya, Area Sourcing Manager, GTA Travel
- Kevin Klein, Direction Association Sales, The Roosevelt Hotel
- Stan Kravitz, Director of Sales NY Region, Superhuttle
- Laurie Oliver, Reg Director Travel Industry Sales, M&R Hotel Management
- Jessica Rothstein Berman, CMP, VP Sales & Marketing, Manhattan Center
- Ronald Castro, Principle & Chief Strategist, ROCA Marketing
- Sarah Murov, VP Public Relations & Commercial Communication, Loews Hotels & Company
- Maurizio Bonivento, Area Managing Director, Row NY & Michelangelo Hotels
- Ansell Hawkins, General Manager, Chambers Hotel
- Karin Kopano, General Manager, Hotel 50 Bowery NYC
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to your clients as well as the chance to congratulate the finalists. We hope that you are planning on attending and that you would consider taking advantage of one of the sponsorship opportunities or purchasing a journal ad in the program that will be distributed to all attendees that evening.
Please let me know if you need any additional information by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSMAINY Frank W. Berkman Tourism Achievement Award Gala is organized by HSMAI Greater NY Chapter.
Executive Director HSMAI Greater New York