HSMAI 2 Day Hotel Revenue Certificate Course - Hong Kong
Hong Kong (SAR)
A unique program put together by the team of Hospitality Leaders which form HSMAI's Revenue Advisory Board. We listened, now we are delivering!
BLENDED LEARNING AT IT'S BEST!
This fast paced two day workshop is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to learn more about managing revenue in a hotel or any accommodation business. The course is for people who would like to move into a Revenue Management role, those with less than 3 years experience AND for those who need to manage a Revenue function.
If you're looking for a formal Certificate from a 90-year old global hotel association, the HSMAI Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality) delivers that at a fraction of the price of the only other globally recognised program (Cornell).
TRAINING WORKSHOP PRICE INCLUDES:
- 2-day workshop covering all topics in the certificate program, facilitated by expert hoteliers
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch on both days
- Access to the Online Certificate program courses for 12 months
- Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality)*
- Great networking opportunity to meet your hotel peers
- Complete all 10 online courses in order to receive a globally recognised "Certificate of Revenue Management" from HSMAI. You will receive 12 month's access to the course.
- Shannon KnappProduct Consultant, SiteMinder & Founder/Director, SKNapp Consulting
- Matthias Dybing HSMAI Asia Pacific Advisory Board member & Certified Trainer in Revenue Management & Distribution
- Fabian Bartnick HSMAI Asia Pacific Advisory Board member & Vice President, Asia Pacific & International Business at LodgIQ
- Tracy Dong, Lead Advisor IDeaS
HSMAI 2 Day Hotel Revenue Certificate Course - Hong Kong is organized by HSMAI Asia Pacific.
Director of Marketing HSMAI Asia Pacific