The Smart Conference - 1st International Conference on Smart Tourism, Smart Cities and Enabling Technologies
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Orlando - FL,
Please join us at the 1st International Conference on Smart Tourism and Enabling Technologies (The Smart Conference) jointly organized by the Rosen College of Hospitality Management (RCHM) and the College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) at the University of Central Florida (UCF). The conference will take place in Orlando, Florida, - one of the top-visited cities in the world - and will provide an interactive worldwide forum for attendees from academia, industry and government. Please join us to be a part of this dynamic international platform where the most recent academic research and state-of-the-art real-world applications of intelligent technologies will be shared and discussed.
- Keynote Speaker: Dimitrios Buhalis, Ph.D., Bournemouth University, England; Title of Presentation: Smart Tourism and the Re-engineering of the Tourism Industry
- Keynote Speaker: Sajal K. Das, Ph.D., Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Keynote Speaker: Satish V. Ukkusuri, Ph.D., Purdue University; Title of Presentation: Smart Mobility Analytics in an Era of Accelerated Technological Change
- Saturday, September 15, 2018: Online submission system opens. Please read the Call for Paper details prior to submission: Easy Chair Online Submission
- Friday, February 15, 2019 @ 11:59 p.m. (EST): Submissions due.
- Friday, March 1, 2019: Notification of acceptance/rejection/revision
- Friday, March 15, 2019 @11:59 p.m. (EST): Revised final submission due
- May 1-4, 2019: Conference dates (Wednesday-Saturday) https://hospitality.ucf.edu/smartconference2019/
Please access The Smart Conference registration/payment link HERE.
- Full Conference Registration: Faculty & Industry Professional, US $450 (before Friday, March 1, 2019)
- Full Conference Registration: Faculty & Industry Professional, US $550 (after Friday, March 1, 2019)
- Full Conference Registration: Students (with verification of student status), US $350
- One-Day Conference Registration: Faculty, Industry Professional and Students: US $250
To make online hotel reservations at Rosen Shingle Creek for your accommodations during your attendance at The Smart Conference click the link: Smart Tourism Conference - Room Block 2019
The Smart Conference - 1st International Conference on Smart Tourism, Smart Cities and Enabling Technologies is organized by UCF.