Women's Hospitality Leadership Forum
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Orlando - FL,
UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management proudly presents the 3rd Women's Hospitality Leadership Forum, Performance Driven, on Friday, March 29, 2019 conducted on the UCF Rosen College Campus.
The 3rd Women's Hospitality Leadership Forum is open to students, faculty, and hospitality industry professionals. This day is filled with inspirational and purposeful content, aimed toward elevating both the current and next generation of women hospitality executives. Held on March 29, 2019, at the end of Women's History Month, the Forum is geared toward recognizing the unique contributions of women in our industry. Please join us for an exciting conference uniquely focused on women's leadership in the lodging, food and beverage, tourism, theme park, and event management sectors.
Registration is now open! Please click here to register.
WHLF Speakers and Panelists
- Gert Garman, CEO, Gert's Broad Perspective, LLC
- Tracey Powell, Vice President, Pricing and Revenue Management, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Megan Dowdy, Owner, Megan Dowdy Realty, and Faculty, Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- Lisa Jones, Associate Provost for Strategy and Special Assistant to the President
- Katie Worthington, President/CEO, Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Breanne Hereford, Entertainment professional, Alumna, Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- Precious Makuyana, Attorney, and Adjunct Faculty, Rosen College of Hospitality Administration
- Theresa Willings, Senior Vice President of Human Relations, Olive Garden
Women's Hospitality Leadership Forum is organized by