San Francisco - CA,
TripActions, the fastest-growing business travel platform trusted by the world's most innovative companies, announced that Captain "Sully" Sullenberger—known for safely landing the "Miracle" US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River and saving all 155 people aboard—will kick off the company's annual global TRAVERSE Conference on October 2-3, 2019 at The Midway in San Francisco. Industry thought leaders joining the conference stage will include TripActions co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig, Lyft's Global Supply Manager Omar Ghani, Zoom Video Communications' Corporate Controller Vik Shah, and other industry luminaries who have built highly successful corporate travel programs achieving, on average, 90% traveler adoption, 93% traveler satisfaction, and up to 34% savings on lodging alone.
TRAVERSE 19 is dedicated to exploring the intersection of technology and innovation impacting the experiences of business travel. With thought leadership keynotes, expert-led panels, hands-on workshops, and breakout sessions, TRAVERSE attendees will gain the insights, resources, and relationships they need to be on the cutting edge of business travel. To register, attendees may visit https://traverse.tripactions.com.
TRAVERSE 19 will explore critical topics for corporate travel, finance, and procurement leaders, including:
- Megatrends affecting business travel, including globalization, consumerism, and instant gratification
- The shifting tech stack and how the right technologies can make business travel a secret lever for growth
- Evolving best practices in technology and customer service for leading corporate travel leaders
- Using AI and machine learning to deliver highly personal and efficient business travel experiences
- The future of work: How travel is transforming today's innovative businesses by boosting growth, productivity, and employee satisfaction
- Female voyagers: The new faces of travel, and the growing base of female business travelers
- How to drive efficiency and automation to deliver a best-in-class travel management program
- Achieving full visibility of travel bookings once and for all
TRAVERSE 19 is organized by TripActions