Cvent CONNECT Europe
InterContinental London - The O2
London, United Kingdom
Now in its third year, the industry-leading conference has nearly tripled in size and offers attendees the opportunity to experience the power of live events, network, and learn the latest advancements in the hospitality, meetings and events industries. More than 1,000 professionals are set to attend this year's conference.
Don't miss these event highlights:
- Keynote speaker Baroness Karren Brady, Businesswoman of the Year and star of BBC's The Apprentice
- Conference MC June Sarpong MBE, Award-Winning Broadcaster and Author
- 70+ educational sessions including:
- The Power of Storytelling - The Savoy Hotel: In this session, attendees hear about how The Savoy Hotel has utilised content-rich storytelling across a fully integrated marketing campaign to drive prospects, customer engagement and MICE business results.
- The State of MICE Business: Looks at what 2020 holds for the meetings and events industry in Europe, examining the key forces affecting the larger environment in which hotels and venues work to grow their events business.
- Digital Transformation for MICE Business - VisitDenmark: As one of the world's most digitally advanced countries, VisitDenmark shares with attendees how it has used digital marketing to generate business opportunities for its venues as well as to increase the profile of Denmark and Copenhagen as excellent MICE destinations.
- What Travel Managers Want from Hotels: Cvent surveyed 500 travel managers across Europe about their budgets, priorities, preferences, concerns and requirements when considering hotels for their organisation's hotel programmes. In this session insights are shared.
- Will the RFP Go Away?: This session highlights the digital transformation of the events and meetings industry and looks at the future of event sourcing including real-time and interactive RFPs.
Cvent CONNECT Europe is organized by Cvent