Skift Short-Term Rental Summit
New York - NY,
This December, Skift will bring together an audience of founders and operators in the dynamic and rapidly expanding short-term rental ecosystem for a day of intimate conversations and discussions. The focus of this intense one-day summit will be on discussing key players, mapping the landscape and identifying growth potential, highlighting emerging technologies, sharing new research and insights on the latest government regulations, and discussing business and landscape challenges.
Built for a high-level audience, this event will bring together founders and executives from privately backed companies, platforms, B2B vendors, and media in this ecosystem as speakers and attendees, with an aim to be as inclusive and expansive as possible in these discussions.
- Where's the money in an ever-expanding ecosystem?
- Professionalization of the sector and the importance of branding
- Changing consumer demands
- The role of platforms to achieve sustainable growth
- Is the independent host worth chasing?
- What can we learn from the latest developments in the hotel and airline sectors?
- The evolution of the short-term rental tech stack, with focus on revenue management
- The disparate legislative landscape, and the role of industry to push for uniformity
- Startups solving pain points
- Urban vs. rest of the short-term rental market
- Google's entry into the short-term rental market
Skift Short-Term Rental Summit is organized by skift Inc.