IDEEA Hotel Investment Forum
Prague Marriott Hotel
IDEEA is a two-day conference that will focus on the CEE, SEE, Balkans and CIS markets, exploring the investment and development potential.
Coupled with market knowledge, the opportunity to network with the right people is one of the most important ingredients in concluding successful deals. The conference will be a high-level event and will bring together 300+ key players in the hospitality industry: developers, investors, hotel operators, owners, as well as representatives of the banking and legal sectors.
- Investments in EE were 78% higher in 2017 than in 2016 and in Q1 2019 the amount of hotel investments was already at the 50% of 2018.
- Occupancy rates in Budapest and Prague are higher than in Paris.
- Global international traffic to EE countries increases by 10% YOY.
- The investors origin is still mainly domestic (over 35%) and private (45%) and both institutional and listed investors show great interest for investments in EE.
- The research shows that the tourist who are interested in travel to EE countries are at the same time considering destinations like US, Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- There is no hotel investment conference for the entire region.
IDEEA Hotel Investment Forum is organized by Bench Events