Boutique Design New York (BDNY)
New York - NY,
Now in its 10th year, Boutique Design New York (BDNY) is the leading trade fair and conference for hospitality's boutique and lifestyle segment, serving interior design professionals in the United States, Canada and Europe.
For two high-energy days each November, it's the creative nexus of the industry—bringing 8,000+ designers, architects, purchasing agents, hoteliers, owners and developers together with 750+ inventive manufacturers of design elements for hospitality interiors.
Presented annually by Boutique Design at NYC's Javits Center, BDNY offers designers the ultimate sourcing experience:
- a focused selection of exceptional design elements for hotel, restaurant, spa, club, cruise ship and senior lifestyle interiors
- a gallery aesthetic with hard-wall displays and an atmosphere conducive to doing business
- uber-inspiring Designed Spaces for attendee use, created by leading hospitality design teams using exhibitor product
- elevated, time-saving F&B options—without leaving the exhibit floor
- a wide-ranging conference program with CEU sessions, revealing panel discussions and best-practice guidance from respected industry veterans
Cap it off with guided design tours and signature social events held at must-see spaces around Manhattan—a veritable laboratory of cutting-edge hospitality design.
Boutique Design New York (BDNY) is organized by Emerald Expositions, Inc.