A new survey from The Vacationer (https://thevacationer.com/labor-day-travel-survey-2021/) shows 137 Million American adults (53%) plan to travel for Labor Day this year. Despite the increase in travel from the Fourth of July, 75% (194 million adults) say Covid-19 and the Delta variant is either a big concern or a slight concern when considering Labor Day plans.
The Vacationer polled 571 American adults over the age of 18 on August 1, 2021. Results were analyzed by The Vacationer's Eric Jones, who is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Rowan College South Jersey.
- Most to Travel Primarily by Car
- Most Have Delta Variant Concerns for Labor Day Plans and Travel
- More Than Half to Attend a BBQ or Cookout
- Nearly 25% Will Spend $500 or More on Labor Day Travel
- Holiday Travel Continues to Rebound