IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) has today announced a signing for its Regent® Hotels & Resorts brand in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, alongside its relaunch of the brand that set the standard for luxury hotels.
Regent Kuala Lumpur will be situated next to Tun Razak Exchange project which is set to become the next financial district of Kuala Lumpur and an extension to the city's golden triangle known for its commercial, shopping and entertainment options.
InterContinental Hotels Group ("IHG") [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] today announces that it has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts ("Regent") for $39 million in cash. IHG will have the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in a phased manner from 2026.
Regent Hotels and Resorts ushers in its latest in urban elegance with Regent Chongqing, officially opening its doors on November 16, 2017. The hotel, which is managed by Regent Hotels & Resorts and owned by Casin Group, is set to be the mega-city"s first urban resort.
Regent Hotels Group and Cottonwood Management, a prominent North American real estate development and management company, have officially launched their first collaborative project- 133 & 135 Seaport, a Regent Collection and appointed JLL, Taiwan to be their exclusive residential condominium sales agent in the Asia Pacific region.
Renowned luxury hotel brand Regent Hotels & Resorts has partnered with Asia's leading travel awards programme, Asia Miles, to launch its "Triple Summer Fun" mileage campaign. From now till 30 September, members of Asia Miles who book and stay at any Regent Hotel for one or more consecutive nights, by 31 October 2017 will automatically receive triple flight miles, increasing the reward from 500 miles to 1,500 miles.
Regent Hotels & Resorts has signed a management agreement with prominent Vietnamese property developer BIM Group today in Hanoi, to manage Regent Phu Quoc, a luxury hotel and residential development in the heart of Phu Quoc, Vietnam"s largest island.
The renowned international luxury hotel brand Regent Hotels & Resorts has launched its rejuvenated website. Starting today, global travelers can use the new website to find comprehensive information about the hotels including the most updated images, accommodation and dining offers, facilities and nearby attractions as well as learning the brand development and history behind.
Regent Hotels & Resorts is pleased to confirm that The Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), the principal investment arm of the Government of Dubai, agreed to the purchase of Porto Montenegro Marina and Resort in May 2016.