Four Seasons dominates Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards
More Four Seasons in Top 100 Hotels than any Other Luxury Hotel Company - Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul, Four Seasons Hotel Milan Top Best in Europe Category
TORONTO, According to readers of Travel + Leisure magazine, 18 of the Top 100 Hotels in the World are Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. In its annual listing of the World's Best Awards, Travel + Leisure readers named Four Seasons more often than any other hotel company in the world. In addition, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul and Four Seasons Hotel Milan achieved first and second place respectively in the list of the Top 50 Hotels in Europe.
Among the Hotels listed in the Top 100 Hotels category are the following:
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul (3)
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay (5)
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore (6)
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai (7)
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea (14)
- Four Seasons Hotel Milan (14)
- The Regent Chiang Mai Resort & Spa (25)
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago (28)
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas (30)
- The Regent Bangkok (35)
- Four Seasons Hotel Berlin (39)
- Four Seasons Hotel Boston (45)
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia (53)
- The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (A Four Seasons Hotel) (56)
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City (61)
- Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris (75)
- Four Seasons Resort Aviara (82)
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco (83)
The results of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards are based on the results of a questionnaire sent to magazine subscribers during the first quarter of the year. Full results can be accessed in the August issue of the magazine or at www.travelandleisure.com.
"Year after year, Four Seasons comes out on top of our readers' list," said Nancy Novogrod, Editor-in-Chief, Travel + Leisure magazine. "Obviously the attention to detail and impeccable service for which Four Seasons is so well known leaves a significant imprint on their guests - and so many of them are T+L readers."
With a history spanning four decades and a portfolio that extends across the globe, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is the world's leading operator of luxury hotels, currently managing 58 properties in 27 countries. In 2002, the company opened its second property in Tokyo, in the heart of Marunouchi district, as well as properties in Amman, Shanghai and Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. In 2003, the company opened its first hotel in Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts continues to grow, with more than 20 projects under construction or development in choice locations around the world. Four Seasons has claimed first position on many prestigious lists. Recent honours include being named to Fortune magazine's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For (for the sixth consecutive year); top ranking in the J.D. Powers Guest Satisfaction Survey; and AAA Five Diamond awards (receiving more than other any hotel company for the 22nd consecutive year). Information on the company and its 42 years of achievement in the hospitality industry can be accessed through the Four Seasons Web site at www.fourseasons.com.