Independent Hotels To Enjoy More Control Over Online Sales - All-Hotels Enhances Its Web-Based Booking Engine [inactive]
Independent hotels are to benefit from greater control over their online sales strategies following the launch of the new a-Res system from All-Hotels, the leading provider of hotel management and reservations solutions.
Enhancements to the system - which gives hoteliers 24/7 control over inventory, rates and allocations - include the ability to close-out selected room types against specific rates, meaning special offers for high-selling room types can be closed at the click of a button.
Additional breakthrough functionality includes automatic email alerts to signal the end of a time-sensitive offer, and the option to review expired, current and future rates. New comprehensive reporting materials provide detailed analysis of booking statistics and revenue information.
All-Hotels' dedicated trade site , which provides support for hoteliers selling online, has also been revamped to provide more information on marketing, search engine optimisation and web design assistance.
Jill Chalmers, All-Hotels' managing director said: "All-Hotels' objective is to help hoteliers - from independent owner/operators to large chains - maximise their opportunities for succeeding in the all-important online market, and the enhancements to a-Res deliver on this brief.
'a-Res' new features mean individual properties and small hotel chains can now tailor their web presence more effectively to their own marketing strategies. Enabling hoteliers to 'close out' lower rates for fully booked rooms helps them maximise booking revenue and occupancy levels. Hoteliers also look forward to greater control over their online strategies than ever before."
Version 4.1 of the a-Res booking system is currently available free from . All Hotels receives a commission from each successful online booking made through a-Res.
All-Hotels is part of Online Travel Corporation plc (OTC), the UK's leading online travel supplier/retailer, owning and powering 80 websites with over 1.6m unique users a month.a-Res at a glance:
What's in a-Res v4.1?
- Close-out by room type or by rate - Maximise revenue and occupancy levels by closing-out one room type against a special offer in order to sell them at rack rate, whilst keeping other rooms available on the special offer
- Email updates - All-Hotels takes the worry out of updating rates by alerting you when an offer's expiry draws near.
- Rates at a glance - Get up-to-the-minute access on your expired, current, and future rates - including dates and price range.
- Revenue reports - See detailed info on where your sales came from.
- Feature on features - Tell your customers about new features in your rooms.
- Account control - Change your booking email, password and log-in details when you need to.
What's New at
- Search me! - New search engine optimisation tips help customers get to your site more quickly.
- Marketing tips - More on how to market your hotel.
- Design help - Our web design tips help you catch and retain online customers.
- Trade talk - Up to date industry news and views.
All-Hotels operates the leading hotel only booking website All-Hotels.com (www.all-hotels.com) and is a foremost provider of technology for the hotel industry. All-Hotels.com provides the largest selection of real-time bookable accommodation online, with over 100,000 hotels in 10,000 locations worldwide. The site's consumer base includes 60% of visitors from the USA, and over 25% from Europe, with almost 15,000 room nights placed each month. All-Hotels is part of Online Travel Corporation plc (OTC), the UK's leading online travel supplier/retailer, owning and powering 80 websites with over 1.6m unique users a month. All-Hotels provides additional support to hotels through , which now has a membership of over 5,000 hotels and hoteliers worldwide. All-Hotels' unique web-based booking engine a-Res gives individual properties and small chains the ability to increase online business from the website and also from their own website.