Google China to speak at Travel Distribution China 2006 conference
Google China will announce its future plans for the booming Chinese travel industry at the upcoming EyeforTravel Travel Distribution China 2006 conference to be held in Beijing 22-23 August. Johnny Chou, President of Sales and Business Development for the search engine giant will be presenting on a session discussing how Google is targeting the Chinese travel consumer and the merits of Search as a distribution channel.
Click here for the full speaker list and conference agenda
‘This event is a fast and low cost way to find new partners, reinforce existing alliances and build a marketing and distribution strategy that will enable you to sell more to the Chinese traveller…’ Tim Gunstone, founder, EyeforTravel.
This year the event has seen record bookings – a large proportion of which are senior travel executives from across mainland China all keen to form international partnerships and learn first hand from the excellent line up of speakers.
Click here for the full conference agenda
Highlights if the agenda include:
- How have Ctrip and eLong become the best known brands and most profitable online travel providers in the Chinese market? Hear from their CEO’s
- Understand how Chinese consumers buy travel and optimise your marketing ROI
- Discover how the internet is redefining travel distribution in China and analyse the role of travel Search
- Question TravelSky about the future of the GDS market
- Gain insight into how multinationals are targeting the Chinese travel market and what Chinese companies look for when forming joint ventures
- Hear how effective payment solutions can reduce costs and increase profits
- +much more!
The Early bird discount runs out 21st July so immediate booking is recommended in order to ensure you secure your place. For more information on the discount available, please go to
The EyeforTravel team look forward to seeing you in Beijing!
Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7197