Hilton Family of Hotels Offers $100 Value American Express Reward Card for Booking on e-Events
e-Events Enables Customers To Shop, Plan, Book, and Manage Events Online
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. | Booking a social or meeting event online with the Hilton Family of Hotels is more than just easy -- it's rewarding. Simply book a qualifying event online using e-Events at any of the Hilton Family of Hotels brand sites, click on "meetings" or "social events" spend $2,500, complete the event and receive a $100 Value American Express® Reward Card, valid at any participating U.S. Hilton Family hotel.*
- Guests may use any American Express® Card to book an event online at any participating U.S. Hilton Family hotel between July 14, 2008 and October 31, 2008
- The event must be completed by February 28, 2009
- Final minimum spend must be $2,500 or more
- A reward card will be mailed to the planner automatically approximately six weeks after the completed event
"With this compelling American Express promotion, we are adding terrific value to guests booking group events at the same time we're making it easier for them to take control of their event booking at their convenience, 24/7," said Bob Brooks, senior vice president – e-Sales, Hilton Hotels Corporation.
Representing a first in the hotel industry, the Hilton Family of Hotels enables planners or organizers to book their next meeting or event online from start to finish, with no RFP and no waiting. With unprecedented efficiency, e-Events enables planners to book meeting rooms and/or guest rooms 24/7 for business and social events, including family reunions, weddings and stays associated with amateur sporting events. The online booking tools cater to groups requiring 25 rooms or less at more than 2,500 participating Hilton, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Homewood Suites by Hilton and The Waldorf=Astoria Collection hotels in North America. Planners can book up to 25 guest rooms one year in advance, as well as meeting space, food and beverage, and audio/visual equipment online.The planner receives instant confirmation of his or her event booking.
About Personalized Group Web Pages
In March 2008, the Hilton Family of Hotels launched complimentary Personalized Group Web Pages as part of its unique e-Events offering.
Leading the newest generation of event planning online, Hilton, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Homewood Suites by Hilton and The Waldorf=Astoria Collection hotels enable planners to customize their own Web page for business groups, special events and sports trips at more than 2,400 hotels in North America.
Features of the Personalized Group Web Pages include:
- The ability for event planners to create their own Personalized Group Web Page online 24/7 at no cost for any event that includes guest rooms**;
- Complete control placed in the hands of the event planner without depending on hotel input or involvement unless requested;
- A means for event planners to promote their events and display important event details for attendees/guests all in one place;
- The ability for event planners to select their own chosen color scheme, photos, and event details such as maps and schedules;
- A booking mechanism that directly links to the group block, providing easier and more accurate hotel and rate information for attendees/guests.
After event planners use the booking method of their choice to secure the event with guest rooms, they have the opportunity to set up their own Personalized Group Web Page by visiting http://www.hiltonfamily.com/GroupPage or they can provide their hotel representative with the information they would like to include on the Personalized Group Web Page and the page will be created for the event planner.
A January 2007 study by PHoCusWright Group, which illustrates Hilton's e-Events web page and alludes to Hilton Hotels as "An Industry Pioneer," points out that "As the demographics of meeting professionals shift to younger, more technologically savvy individuals, there will be growing expectations for facilitated online interaction with suppliers to arrange and book group gatherings. These individuals are comfortable with self-service and are looking for 24/7 access and immediate results."
The company's industry-leading technology, called OnQ, provides the infrastructure that links all Hilton Family hotels to a single-platform system, enabling planners to see availability across a wide variety of hotels.
Event planners can earn Points & Miles® for qualifying events with the Hilton HHonors® Event Planner Program.
Guest List Manager (all-inclusive feature for event guest list management)
Offering an all-inclusive feature for guest list management, Guest List Manager enables planners to manage their room block, including instant, real-time online access 24/7 to their group reservation details and guest room info through their HHonors or Fast Reservations profile. Planners instantly can see who has booked guest rooms for their event, or they can reserve rooms on behalf of guests, and keep tabs on head counts. Online efficiency eliminates the need to call the hotel or wait for the hotel to upload rooming lists manually.
* The e-Event must be booked with any American Express® Card online through the e-Events booking application between July 14 and October 31, 2008 and be completed by February 28, 2009. Bookings made through an RFP will not qualify. The e-Events must occur at a U.S. Hilton Family hotel. Final minimum spend for the e-Event must equal $2,500 or more. The e-Event must be paid for with a valid American Express Card. Qualifying customers will be sent a $100 Value American Express Reward Card approximately six weeks of the completion date of the e-Event. The American Express branded reward card is redeemable at participating U.S. Hilton Family hotels only. Only U.S. American Express Cardmembers are eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply. See back of reward card for redemption instructions. Reward cards may not be redeemed for cash. If you have any questions, please contact the hotel or 1-800-774-1500.
** Planner-designed page will receive approval within three to five days of submitting.
About Hilton Hotels Corporation
Hilton Hotels Corporation is a leading global hospitality company, with more than 3,000 hotels and 500,000 rooms in 76 countries and territories, including 135,000 team members worldwide.
The More than 2,300 hotels are owned, managed or franchised in North America withcompany owns, manages or franchises a hotel portfolio of some of the best known and highly regarded brands, including Hilton®, Conrad®Hotels & Resorts, Doubletree®, Embassy Suites Hotels®, Hampton Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hilton Grand Vacations™, Homewood Suites by Hilton®and The Waldorf=Astoria Collection®.
The Hilton Family of Hotels adheres to founder Conrad Hilton's philosophy that, "It has been, and continues to be, our responsibility to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality." The company put a name to its unique brand of service that has made it the best known and most highly regarded hotel company: be hospitable
®. The philosophy is shared by all brands in the Hilton Family of Hotels, and is the inspiration for its overarching message of kindness and generosity.
Hilton Hotels Corporation's sponsorship of the U.S. Olympic Team will extend through the 2008 Olympic and Paralympic Games in Beijing, China, and includes the 2008 U.S. Paralympic Team(s) and the 2007 U.S. Pan-Am Team.
For more information about the company, please visit www.hiltonfamily.com.