IH&RA & Equip’hotel Announce Partnership
Reed Expositions France, the world’s leading event organizer, presents the 2008 session of EQUIP’HOTEL, the international trade exhibition for hotels, restaurants, cafés and contract catering, from 15 to 19 November 2008, in Paris, France – Porte de Versailles.
By visiting Equip’Hotel you will discover:
- The most comprehensive European offer of products for the hotel industry: equipments, furniture, technologies, etc.
- The latest market trends, particularly within the new areas such as Spa concepts, outdoor furniture, lightings, etc.
- Equip’Innov: a presentation of the 200 most innovative products of the exhibition.
- Renowned professionals: French and international chefs, hotels architects and designers, representatives of international professional federations, etc.
- A program of events richer than ever: Equip’Hotel TV, the Studio 2020, the Worldwide Hospitality Forum, etc...
- To find out more about the full program please use this link:
Founded in 1946 in Paris, France and move to Geneva, Switzerland as of January 2008, the IH&RA is the only business organisation representing the hospitality industry worldwide. Its members are national hotel and restaurant associations throughout the world, and international and national hotel and restaurant chains representing some 50 brands. Officially recognised by the United Nations, IH&RA monitors and lobbies all international agencies on behalf of this industry, estimated to comprise 300,000 hotels and 8 million restaurants, employ 60 million people and contribute 950 billion USD annually to the global economy. More at .