Is your Hotel Websites still good enough to compete?
Travel 2.0 Strategies & Tools from Xotels
Xotels is a group of passionate and creative industry freaks that would like to share their ideas with you. There have been many new developments in the last years and even months. The playing field has changed dramatically. But what to do and what not to do?
People don't have email anymore but use Facebook and MySpace to communicate. YouTube personal video channels are broadcasting personal travel experiences. People tell their friends and colleagues what they are doing right now on micro-blogging sites like Twitter. All these social applications on the internet will have an impact on how you can reach potential clients on the internet.
The workshop continues to develop itself as we discover new things and ideas from the blogs we read and the brainstorming sessions we have with hoteliers and techies from other industries. In any case here are some highlights of the day;
- What should you do with Web 2.0 for the operations, management and marketing strategy of my hotel?
- How is search engine optimization and positioning changing?
- How to manage your hotel's online reputation and respond to client reviews on TripAdvisor or TravelPost?
- How to launch a hotel blog or client / guest community?
- How can you add hotel reviews to your website for free?
- What is Google Local Business and how to use it improve the exposure of your hotel?
- How to create a map with tourist attractions with tools like Google Maps or Google Earth?
So where can you join us?
- Mallorca, November 28
- Barcelona, December 1
- Madrid, December, 3
- Venice, March 5
- Lisbon, March 31
- Rome, March 26
- Lisbon, March 31
- Barcelona, April 2
- Prague, June 11
- Algarve, June 25
- Amsterdam, July 9
- Dublin September, 29
See you soon...