2009 EHTEC Covers Wide Spectrum of Technology Issues
AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA -- Featured sessions at the 2009 European Hospitality Technology Educational Conference (EHTEC) cover a wide spectrum of European hospitality technology issues. Prominent hospitality professionals give insight into an extensive range of topics from how to profit from hospitality trends to adapting to the Millennial Generation. A service of Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), 2009 EHTEC is from 2 – 4 February 2009 at the Amsterdam Hilton in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Registration is available online.
"The EHTEC Advisory Council has worked hard to create a programme that reflects the current issues in European hospitality technology," said Frank Wolfe, CAE, CEO of HFTP. "The wide variety of education topics assures that there is information for all delegates to take away from the conference."
Featured Sessions at 2009 EHTEC:
- “Global Hospitality Trends: Profit From Change” with Chekitan Dev, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
- "Hiring Technology — How Guests Can Do Our Work" with Michael Levie, citizenM
- "What Hoteliers Really Want From Hospitality IT Companies" with Michael Gray, Hyatt Regency London — The Churchill
- “Using Mobile Technology — Re-engaging the Customer” with Timothy Jefferson, The Human Chain
- “Short Range Wireless Networks and Hotel Applications” with Frank Breugelmans, Siemens and Jeremy Ward, Kempinski Hotels
- “The Millennial — Our Associates and Our Guests” with Chekitan Dev, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
Visit for online registration, full conference schedule, special discounts on hotel and more. For more information about 2009 EHTEC, send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (800) 646-4387 or +1 (512) 249-5333.
HFTP, Austin, Texas, USA and Maastricht, The Netherlands, founded in 1952, is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses. HFTP provides first class educational opportunities, research, and publications to more than 4,800 members globally including, the premiere hospitality technology conference HITEC--founded in 1972. HFTP also awards the only hospitality specific certifications for accounting and technology --the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP was founded in the USA as the National Association of Hotel Accountants. For more information, visit .
Public Relations & Social Media Manager