Great Hotels Organisation launches MICE promotion
Standardised, value-added offer meets requirements of MICE buyers
Great Hotels Organisation (GHO:
Buyers making bookings through GHO’s global sales office will be offered the following as standard for every hotel belonging to the Great Hotels of the World and Special Hotels of the World Meetings & Incentive collection for all bookings confirmed by 30 September 2009.
- Up to two complimentary bedrooms for the client site inspection whether the event confirms or releases.
- Up to two complimentary bedrooms for the on-site event team for the duration of the event with late check-out.
- One complimentary upgrade, for every 25 confirmed bedrooms per night.
- One complimentary bedroom for every 50 confirmed bedrooms per night.
- Free office for the event organiser for the duration of the event.
- Free internet connection in the main meeting room for the duration of the event.
- A €100 voucher to spend on accommodation at any member hotel for every €40,000 confirmed (up to 400).
Richard Barnes, chief operating officer at GHO comments, “These are challenging times for all involved in the MICE industry. This prompted us to carry out in-depth research into the requirements of MICE buyers in today’s changing market. Our results show that buyers are looking for added value without extra cost, flexibility and fast responses. To ensure we deliver exactly what buyers want, in addition to our “24 hour response” policy, we have standardised a range of added-value benefits across the entire alliance that are exclusive to enquiries that come through GHO.”
For more information and to take advantage of GHO’s free venue-finding service, please contact GHO’s global sales office on +44 (0) 20 7380 8557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and PR Executive
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7380 8561