Hyatt Place® Named Top Hotel Brand in Entrepreneur Magazine’s ‘Best in Business Travel’
Next Generation Concept Claims Best Hotel Chain Value
"The Travel Awards are designed to help entrepreneurs discover genuine partners. Our research showed that with Hyatt Place, business owners will find a company that assists in managing their travel costs while still providing the little touches that make business travel easier and more enjoyable," says Amy Cosper, VP/Editor in Chief at Entrepreneur.
In addition to complimentary Wi-Fi and continental breakfast, guests will also find the following at every Hyatt Place hotel:
- A 42-inch flat panel, high-definition television, an eight-foot sectional sofa-sleeper and the Hyatt Grand Bed™ in every spacious guestroom
- Freshly prepared snacks and breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées, such as waffles, salads, pizza, sandwiches and soup, available around the clock for a nominal price in the Guest Kitchen; a Grab ‘n Go case is stocked with sandwiches, salads and bottled beverages for hurried guests
- A complimentary StayFit@Hyatt gym featuring state-of-the-art Life Fitness® equipment
- A complimentary e-room, offering Internet-accessible computers and secure remote printing
- Friendly employees, or Hosts, who receive extensive training that provides them with the ability to be confident in all guest and professional interactions
HYATT PLACE BACKGROUND
Hyatt Place was inspired by the changing landscape of contemporary, multi-tasking business travelers, who have successfully adapted to today’s “24/7 lifestyle,” seamlessly merging personal and professional activities. To help guests achieve this lifestyle, Hyatt Place offers an atmosphere of casual hospitality with a balanced mix of comfortable and functional amenities.
- Guestrooms: For work, guests can take advantage of the complimentary Wi-Fi, oversized desk and ergonomic chair in each room. And when it’s time to relax, they can stretch out on the eight-foot Cozy Corner sectional sofa-sleeper and watch their favorite shows on the room’s 42-inch flat panel, high-definition television. Each room’s innovative Hyatt Plug Panel™ also allows guests to connect their own entertainment media to the television, including laptops, MP3 players, DVD players or any other portable device. At bedtime, the signature Hyatt Grand Bed™ ensures guests will enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Gallery: An innovative welcoming arrival area where guests are greeted by a Gallery Host who assists guests with everything from check-in to preparing a freshly made snack, the Gallery offers two self-registration kiosks, an intimate coffee and wine café and bakery, free Wi-Fi, a TV den and an “e-room” with free access to public computers and a printer with secure print-ahead technology.
- Mealtime: Guests at Hyatt Place may purchase signature hot breakfast entrées along with Starbucks® specialty coffees or enjoy a free continental breakfast. Hyatt Place also offers a variety of freshly prepared, café-quality items, including made-to-order entrées, sandwiches, soups, salads and pizza, which guests can order 24/7 via a touch screen menu in the Guest Kitchen or from a Gallery Host.
- StayFit@Hyatt: To help guests stay physically and mentally productive, each Hyatt Place offers a StayFit@Hyatt gym featuring state-of-the-art Life Fitness® equipment.
Travelers are raving about Hyatt Place hotels already open in more than 130 locations nationwide, including Atlanta, Birmingham, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Louisville, Miami, Phoenix, Orlando, San Antonio, Tampa and Washington, D.C.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place is a new kind of Hyatt for today’s relaxed lifestyle. Hyatt Place is ranked “Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Mid-Scale Hotel Chains with Full Service” according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM. Catering to today’s discerning travelers, Hyatt Place combines The Hyatt Touch® with stylish design, purposeful amenities and forward-thinking technology. Hyatt Place is a brand of Global Hyatt Corporation that currently offers more than 130 locations nationwide. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit .
Hyatt Place received the highest numerical score among mid-scale hotel chains with full service in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on responses from 53,453 guests measuring 12 mid-scale hotels with full service and measures opinions of guests who stayed in a hotel May 2007-June 2008. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed June 2007-June 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit .
About Global Hyatt Corporation
Global Hyatt Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the world’s premier hotel companies. The hotels owned, operated, managed or franchised by its subsidiaries provide authentic hospitality to guests in 44 countries through a passionate commitment to personalized service, cultural relevance, and the environment. Global Hyatt subsidiaries own, operate, manage or franchise more than 370 hotels and resorts worldwide under the Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Resorts™, Grand Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt Summerfield Suites® and Andaz™ brands with additional properties under development on five continents. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc., operator of Hyatt Vacation Club®. The success of Global Hyatt is driven by the commitment and energy of the thousands of men and women around the world who provide exceptional service to hotel guests. From the U.S. and Canada, reservations for any Hyatt hotel worldwide may be obtained by calling 1-800-233-1234 or visiting .
Public Relations Manager, Select Brand