NEW Infinity II by Elsafe Resets Standards for Peak In-Room Safe Design and Functionality
Elsafe’s Exclusive Anti-tamper and Anti-cloning Technology, UL-Certification, Design, Optional Gold-Finish, Ergonomics, Functionality, and RFID/NFC and RF-Online Compatibility Set It Apart from the Competition
Elsafe is the only hotel safe manufacturer that has achieved UL-1037 certification after passing extensive testing for physical break-ins, endurance and jarring by the world's most prestigious, reliable and professional testing organization, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
“As more hotels worldwide begin adopting RFID and RF-online electronic locking systems, Infinity II by Elsafe provides hoteliers with the option to work in tandem with Signature RFID/NFC and VISIONLINE solutions from VingCard. Infinity II by Elsafe is operated either through a blue-backlit digital keypad or the guests’ unique RFID keycard,” said Venas. “Elsafe’s unique functionality shows the brand has once again raised the bar for in-room safe innovation.”
Infinity II follows the December 2008 release of Elsafe’s SENTINEL II next generation in-room series. SENTINEL II is a flexible platform that accommodates quick and easy upgrades for RFID/NFC and RF-online compatibility, and combines the same unmatched security standards Elsafe is known for around the world with functional and trendy design.
“What differentiates Infinity II from SENTINEL II is its new, exclusive internal anti-tamper functionality,” Venas said. “Infinity II keeps track and identifies if an employee is trying to open a safe for his or her own benefit. It’s unfortunate that such risk exists, but Infinity II easily eliminates internal threats to guests and owners.”
Designed with a high gloss pure black and optional white finish, Infinity II mirrors the sleek look and feel of today’s popular consumer electronics. An additional optional high gloss “gold” finish is also available for Infinity II, making it a truly one-of-a-kind in-room safe.
Infinity II Design edge
Four exclusive Elsafe hardware features that make the Infinity II and SENTINEL II unique, include:
- Hook-style interlocking lock mechanism for higher security
- Anti-labyrinth mechanism to prevent tampering
- Solid piece, cold-pressed curved steel door that provides additional strength
- Extended solid steel hinges are arc-welded permanently to the door for increased security
Exclusive functionality features to Infinity II and SENTINEL II include:
- Quick and easy upgrades from the standard Infinity II Digital safe to the Infinity II RFID/NFC system or to a Wireless RF-Online platform for remote communications with a central server for both Infinity II Digital and Infinity II RFID/NFC
- Compatible with all main RFID ISO standards (ISO 14.443 A-MIFARE, ISO 14.443 B, ISO 15.693) and the new Near Field Communication (NFC) secure transaction platform being deployed in cell phones worldwide when used with VingCard’s Signature RFID/NFC locks
- Compatible with VingCard’s VISIONLINE RF-online locking solutions
- Able to accommodate up to a 17-inch laptop computer
- Optional internal power outlet (EURO/UK/US) on the inside of the door
- Easy “outside battery change” for added convenience to hotel operations
Part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, Elsafe has been the leading provider of in-room safes to the hospitality industry since introducing the world’s first electronic in-room safe in 1979. For more information on Infinity II by Elsafe, visit www.elsafe.com.
For more information on the Infinity II Series, visit .
About ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, Inc. | The world leader in hotel security technology, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality has products installed in more than 35,000 properties worldwide, securing more than 6 million hotel rooms. The ASSA ABLOY Group, a publicly listed company, is a world leader in security and hospitality systems. The North American division of ASSA ABLOY Hospitality brings three security brands to hotels throughout the United States and Canada, including VingCard (www.vingcard.com) electronic locking system solutions. To use SMS and NFC functionality for remote check-in and check-out, the hotel needs a web-based reservation system which is not provided by ASSA ABLOY Hospitality. Elsafe () UL-listed (1037) hotel safe series, and TimeLox () security solutions for gaming properties and other large resorts.
Renate Sandland Henriksen
Phone: +47 69 24 5012