TravelCLICK Hosts Webinar on First Quarter 2009 Global Hotel Performance: Creating Opportunity in Uncertain Economic Times
- Comparison of first quarter 2009 and fourth quarter 2008 results.
- Emerging trends from the past six months of hotel ecommerce performance.
- Revenue management and emarketing best practices to successfully manage through the downturn in travel.
Trends and perspectives will be presented by TravelCLICK’s industry experts John Hach, Vice President, Media & Industry Relations, and Kristi White, Director of Revenue Optimization. The seminar will be moderated by Barbara Taylor Carpender, President & CEO of Taylored Training and a frequent moderator for the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
The global seminar offers three sessions to accommodate a range of time zones:
- May 27, GMT 2:00 (May 26, 9:00 PM Chicago) | Register here.
- May 27, GMT 14:00 (May 27, 9:00 AM Chicago) | Register here.
- May 27, GMT 18:00 (May 27, 1:00 PM Chicago) | Register here.
To register, click on the session above that you would like to attend. To check the time for your local area, go to . Limited space is available.
About TravelCLICK, Inc. () | TravelCLICK, the leader in hotel ecommerce solutions, provides a continuous flow of high-value online bookings to hotels worldwide. A uniquely comprehensive one-stop solution, TravelCLICK offers market intelligence, distribution, electronic marketing, and media solutions delivered with personal attention and local market expertise. With revenue optimization experts in every global market, we help our clients make better business decisions, generate greater demand from the right mix of channels, convert more shoppers to high-value guests, and increase revenue and profitability. Serving the hospitality industry since 1999, TravelCLICK has more than 14,000 customers in 140 countries with offices in Barcelona, Chicago, Dubai, Houston, Phoenix, Melbourne, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
Katrina Pruitt-Andrews (TRAVELCLICK)
Director of Marketing