Flyte Systems Unveils Enhancements to FlyteTouch Airport Information Product Line at HITEC 2009
Enhanced FlyteTouch gives travelers real-time airport flight status, boarding passes, local weather, traffic and safety information for total traveler service
FlyteTouch PLUS delivers total end-to-end travel information that gives guests greater confidence in their travel plans and enables hotels and other travel companies to stand out from competitors. The system is available with either a desktop or large touch screen display to compliment any décor and budget. The new FlyteTouch PLUS system provides instant touch screen flight information for one or more airports and offers multiple travel information modules including:
- Boarding Pass Printing
- Real-time local Doppler weather radar display
- Local traffic condition updates
- Regional train or bus schedules
- Evacuation procedures
- First-responder directives
“Flyte Systems developed the new FlyteTouch PLUS travel information system based on its work with hundreds of hotels and other businesses to deliver the total travel system guests are asking for,” said Brian Reynolds, president of Flyte Systems. “Our real-time airport flight information displays and kiosks provide a valuable service to travelers; and now we are enhancing our services to deliver local information on ground transportation, weather and regional safety-related issues.”
Real-time Flight Information
In addition to FlyteTouch PLUS, Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public including FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel and FlyteTouch
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines real-time flight information with free, secure boarding pass printing and can be provided stand alone or neatly packaged in an optional all wood kiosk or integrated metal kiosk, to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their standard or high definition in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to access real-time flight information using an interactive touch screen that can be configured to display flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
Many hotel properties also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airport information, please log on to Flyte Systems’ website at .
About Flyte Systems | The Flyte Systems Division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is the leading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center and digital signage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that may omit last minute changes. Properties are able to differentiate their products and boost customer loyalty and repeat business with ’glance-and-go’ content critical to a traveler’s day. Flyte Systems’ product suite builds upon ITS’ 48-year history as the leading provider of live flight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, port authorities and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer new Web-based travel technology and product lines. In addition to using Energy Star-compliant digital displays, Flyte products help significantly reduce energy consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to the airport. Customers include Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Sofitel, Adam’s Mark, Renaissance and Crowne Plaza hotels, independent properties, convention centers and transportation centers.
Phone: (877) 463-5983