HITEC Advisory Council Begins Planning HITEC 2010 in Orlando, Fla.
"I am honored to be appointed as the advisory council co-chair for HITEC 2010," said Morris. "Preparations for the educational and general sessions have already begun as we continue to raise the bar with new and relevant sessions. HITEC 2010 in Orlando will be a world class event with a program that addresses topics that are on the forefront of our industry."
The HITEC 2010 Advisory Council includes:
- Cindy Estis Green, Managing Partner, The Estis Group, Council Co-chair
- Allison Morris, CHTP, President, ForEm Consultants, Council Co-chair
- Scott Anderson, President Hospitality & Real Estate Group, Kohler Co
- Carl Arnold, MBA, Systems Manager, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- Robert Bennett, Program Director, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Floor Bleeker, Group Director of IT, Jumeirah Group
- William Boothe, Director of Club Consulting Services, RSM McGladrey Inc
- Scot Campbell, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, MGM Mirage Inc
- Daniel Connolly, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Denver
- John Edwards, Director of IT, North America, Millennium Hotels & Resorts
- Kenneth Gay, Vice President Technologies, Premier Resorts
- Jeff Henschel, Vice President of Technology, Destination Hotels & Resorts
- Phil LaBelle, Vice President of Strategy, Architecture & Planning, Hyatt Corporation
- Chuck Marratt, Vice President of Information Technology, MTM Luxury Lodging
- Darla Morse, Vice President, Disney Cruise Line
- Jeffrey Parker, CHTP, Vice President of Technology, Magnolia Hotels
- Valyn Perini, Executive Director, OpenTravel
- Douglas Rice, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
- Terry Price, CHAE, CHTP, CPA, Executive IT Manager, The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa
- Jeremy Rock, CHTP, President, RockIT Group
- Terence Ronson, Managing Director, Pertlink Limited
- Michael Schubach, CHTP, CHAE, Chief Information Officer, Trump Hotel Collection
- Richard Siegel, President & Publisher, Hospitality Upgrade
- Kris Singleton, CIO, Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group, LLC
- Thomas Smith, CHAE, Chief Financial Officer, Ozaukee Country Club
- Frank Wolfe, CAE, Chief Executive Officer of HFTP
HITEC, a service of Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), is the world's largest hospitality technology exposition and conference. It offers a one-stop shop for essential education, access to experts and hospitality technology vendors, networking with top leaders in the industry and the resources to find cost-effective ways to improve company bottom lines.
For more information about HITEC, contact the HFTP Meetings & Special Events Department at email@example.com, (800) 646-4387 or +1 (512) 249-5333.
HFTP, Austin, Texas, USA and Maastricht, The Netherlands, founded in 1952, is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses. HFTP provides first class educational opportunities, research and publications to more than 4,800 members globally, including the premiere hospitality technology conference HITEC, founded in 1972. HFTP also awards the only hospitality specific certifications for accounting and technology — the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP was founded in the USA as the National Association of Hotel Accountants. For more information, visit .
Phone: +1 (512) 249-5333 (Ext 27)
Fax: +1 (512) 249-1533