10 Partner Lodging Associations Honored By AH&LA For Outstanding Leadership And Growth
- The Rhode Island Hospitality Association received the award for the greatest percentage increase of properties in the $0 - $49,999 dues category;
- The Virginia Hospitality & Travel Association received the award for the greatest percentage increase in properties in the $50,000 - $99,999 dues category;
- The Texas Hotel & Lodging Association received the award for the greatest percentage increase in both properties and rooms in the $100,000+ dues category, as well as the award for greatest overall performance with a greatest increase of new members.
- The Vermont Hospitality Council received the award for the greatest increase of rooms in the $0 - $49,999 dues category;
- The New Jersey Hotel & Lodging Association received the award for the greatest increase of rooms in the $50,000 - $99,999 dues category;
- The Maine Innkeepers Association took the prize in both the greatest market penetration and greatest improvement in market penetration of properties and rooms in the under 25,000 rooms category;
- The Wisconsin Innkeepers Association earned the honor for greatest market penetration in the over 25,000 rooms category;
- The Nevada Hotel & Lodging Association was awarded the greatest improvement in market penetration of properties honor in the over 25,000 rooms category;
- The South Carolina Hospitality Association received the award for the greatest improvement in market penetration of rooms in the over 25,000 rooms category;
- The Alaska Hotel & Lodging Association earned the Perennial Membership Excellence Award and honors for the continued greatest market penetration and continued improvement in market penetration by properties and rooms.
“We are thrilled these state associations have taken on innovative measures to increase their industry influence during these especially challenging economic times,” said AH&LA COO and Executive Vice President Pam Inman, IOM, CAE. “Their dedicated, on-the-ground efforts help AH&LA get closer to its goal of having the most comprehensive voice on behalf of our country’s lodging industry.”
For more information about these partner state associations and AH&LA, please visit , or contact Jessica Soklow, manager of media relations, at (202) 289-3153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serving the hospitality industry for nearly a century, AH&LA is the sole national association representing all sectors and stakeholders in the lodging industry, including individual hotel property members, hotel companies, student and faculty members, and industry suppliers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., AH&LA provides members with national advocacy on Capitol Hill, public relations and image management, education, research and information, and other value-added services to provide bottom line savings and ensure a positive business climate for the lodging industry. Partner state associations provide local representation and additional cost-saving benefits to members.