Internet Marketing Seminars Help UK Hoteliers Navigate a Complex Environment
TravelCLICK educates hoteliers on how to attract and convert online shoppers in today’s economy
- Web basics: Creating an effective design, compelling content, and the ability to convert shoppers
- Effective search marketing: Maximizing organic and pay-per-click campaigns
- Social media: Marketing smart to leverage the power of this free channel
- Global reach: Attracting shoppers outside your geography
- Online booking: Using your booking engine to increase the booking value of each guest.
Guest speakers include representatives from Google™, TripAdvisor®, and Translations.com.
- 14 July 2009
- Session 1: 9:30am – 1:00pm, GMT
- Session 2: 2:30pm – 6:00pm, GMT
- Royal Lancaster Hotel () Hyde Park, London (Map)
- Send an email to Alma Hayes at ahayes(at)travelclick.net or call +34 93 550 9002 and indicate which session you will attend.
With more than 30 awards for hotel website design and online marketing in 2008, TravelCLICK will share its expertise and proven strategies for driving direct demand with during these seminars. Its comprehensive suite of Internet marketing solutions includes award-winning website design, content management, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and social marketing optimization.
To support hoteliers, TravelCLICK also offers a free white paper on smart-pricing for tough economic times. Go to to learn more.
About TravelCLICK, Inc. | TravelCLICK, the leader in hotel ecommerce solutions, provides a continuous flow of high-value online bookings to hotels worldwide. A uniquely comprehensive one-stop solution, TravelCLICK offers market intelligence, distribution, electronic marketing, and media solutions delivered with personal attention and local market expertise. With revenue optimization experts in every global market, we help our clients make better business decisions, generate greater demand from the right mix of channels, convert more shoppers to high-value guests, and increase revenue and profitability. Serving the hospitality industry since 1999, TravelCLICK has more than 14,000 customers in 140 countries with offices in Barcelona, Baltimore, Chicago, Dubai, Houston, Phoenix, Melbourne, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
TravelCLICK is a registered trademark of TravelCLICK, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
Katrina Pruitt-Andrews (TRAVELCLICK)
Director of Marketing