VFM Leonardo Launches VTV
VFM Leonardo, the leader in online visual content distribution for hotels, announces the launch of VTV - a video blog where you will find short interviews with industry experts on the most important issues in online marketing, e-commerce, sales and distribution in the hotel industry. Each week, host John McAuliffe, Chief Marketing Officer of VFM Leonardo interviews an industry expert on a single topic related to online merchandising in order to help you extract more value from your hotel’s presence on the Internet.
- Quick, easy to digest 15 minute episodes
- Latest insights, knowledge and learnings from industry experts
- A new interview on a single topic every week
- Tips on how to extract more value from your hotel’s presence online
Episode 1 LIVE
- July 30th, 2009
- Merchandising Online – What and How?
- David Attardi, Director of E-Commerce, B.F. Saul
- In this first episode of VTV, David Attardi shares his insights on merchandising online in the context of hotels and what online merchandising and e-commerce strategies he uses to maximize revenue for B.F. Saul’s hotels.
- Watch episode
August 3rd, 2009
- What is the Successful Hotelier Focused on Today?
- Jeff Higley, Vice President, Digital Media & Communications HotelNewsNow.com/Smith Travel Research
August 10th, 2009
- Experiential Marketing - What It Is and Isn't
- Laurence Bernstein, Managing Partner, BC3 Strategies
August 17th, 2009
- The New Luxury - Experience, Not Status
- Bonnie Knutson, Professor, The School of Hospitality Business, Michigan State University
“We’ve discovered many of our VTV topics from travel industry professionals like you. Our goal is to address the important questions and topics in your minds and help you succeed in maximizing your hotel’s online presence,” states John McAuliffe, Chief Marketing Officer, VFM Leonardo Inc. “I encourage you to subscribe to VTV to receive the newest episodes as they launch each week, post your comments on the episodes and let us know if there is a topic you would like us to cover. You can click here to make your topic suggestion anytime. Thank you and enjoy VTV!”
About VFM Leonardo | VFM Leonardo is a technology leader in online visual content management and distribution systems. VFM Leonardo’s VScape® and VBrochure™ products leverage the distribution capabilities of the VNetwork™, the most universally accepted and largest online visual content distribution network for the global travel industry including all four global distribution systems (GDSs), Pegasus and travel-related channels including online travel agencies, travel research and supplier web sites, search portals and major travel intermediaries. VFM Leonardo offers the hotel industry the most effective digital asset management and online merchandising systems available today and efficiently delivers over 1,000,000 visual images (photos, virtual tours and videos) to more than 30,000 travel channels and websites in the VNetwork including Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, Pegasus, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tripadvisor, Yahoo! Travel, Kayak, Google and many more for 90,000 hotels worldwide. For more information about VFM Leonardo, visit . Follow us on Twitter at @VFMLeonardo.