Hospitality Executives and SHA Scholars to Discuss Customer Value at Upcoming Dean's Leadership Series
A panel of senior hospitality industry executives and scholars will address "Providing Customer Value: How to Survive as a Hospitality Business Today" on Monday, November 9, from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. at InterContinental The Barclay New York. Industry leaders and Cornell alumni are invited to attend this event, which is the fifth edition of the school's Dean's Leadership Series.
The panelists will be:
- Jeffery H. Boyd, JD '81, President and CEO, priceline.com
- Paul J. Brown, President, Global Brands and Commercial Services, Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Bill Carroll, PhD, Senior Lecturer, SHA
- Bill Glenn, President, Global Merchant Services, American Express
- Stephen G. Haggerty '90, Executive Vice President, Global Hyatt Corporation
- Robert J. McCarthy, 'PA, Group President, the Americas and Global Lodging Services, Marriott International, Inc.
- Rohit Verma, PhD, Executive Director, Center for Hospitality Research, and Professor, SHA
Previous editions of this series, set in New York City, Orlando, and Washington, DC, have attracted up to 200 leading hospitality executives and members of the press. The series is expanding to Paris in May 2010.
For prices and registration information, click here.
To participate as a corporate sponsor, please contact Rachel Ash '99 MBA '06, Manager of Corporate and Foundation Affairs, at email@example.com or Joe Strodel, Jr., Director of Corporate and Foundation Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph Strodel, Jr
Director of corporate and foundation affairs