The Registry Collection Unveils Its First-Ever Portfolio of Six Resorts in Thailand with The Absolute World Group
Analysts report that investment in Asian real estate has increased by more than 40 per cent this year with wealthy buyers returning to Asia raising levels of cross-border activity. Buyers are following global trends of looking for increased value in their spend which is a strength of the product.
"The fractional concept is relatively new to Asia and Absolute is bringing its expertise of shared-ownership, great brand strength and sales and marketing expertise to Thailand. We believe Absolute will be very successful in this fast-growing market and are thrilled to be partnered with them," Ballotti added.
Bryan Lunt, Chairman of the Absolute World Group said: "Fractional ownership is the perfect antidote to the current financial climate and makes so much sense. Buying fractional allows you to actually purchase your dream holiday home, hassle-free, for only the time you would use it. We offer a stunning collection of properties, all exquisitely furnished with exclusive benefits such as the use of speedboats, spas, golf equipment, luxury airport transfer and the privilege of membership. Our target market is a discerning purchaser seeking high quality accommodation and excellent service."
The Registry Collection Programme provides members with access to an elite global network of the very finest vacation properties at some of the world's premier destinations, as well as personal concierge services that are available 24-hours a day. More than 160 properties available through the programme are either accessible for exchange or under development.
"The Registry Collection complements our offering perfectly," Lunt added. "Should our owners want a change from Thailand, through our affiliation they can choose to exchange stay periods in their owned property for stays in properties worldwide which are associated with the programme, confident that their experience and accommodation will be of the same high quality as their owned resort. Other benefits include the use of the programme's 24/7 concierge services, and access to its Collection Partners luxury leisure and travel services. We are delighted to be working with them."
The newly affiliated properties are located in Thailand and include two resorts from Absolute's partnership with the world leading yoo brand, yooPhuket and yooSamui, as well as Absolute Platinum Suites, Absolute Beach Resort at Nakalay Bay, Absolute Bangla Suites and Absolute Villas at Palm Grove, Jomtien. Of these properties Absolute Bangla Suites and Absolute Beach Resort at Nakalay Bay are opening this year and yooPhuket is now in its launch phase.
"We are very proud to add this calibre of development to The Registry Collection," said Adrian Lee, Asia managing director of Group RCI. "Our goal is to offer our members the finest vacation destinations in the world. Working with affiliates like Absolute Developments ensures that our members receive exactly the world-class luxury travel experience they desire. The style, feel, design and location of these properties are in essence what The Registry Collection is all about. We are very pleased to be able to announce Absolute as our first affiliate in Asia and look forward to working with them to achieve strong growth throughout the region over the next few years."
- yooPhuket - an Absolute development in partnership with YOO. yooPhuket is a spectacular collection of stylish mixed-use apartments and penthouses situated between three of Thailand's leading Golf courses and a mere 10 minute drive to the island's best beaches. It will offer all the services and facilities visitors would expect from a world-class development. Launching Q4 2009.
- yooSamui - an Absolute development in partnership with YOO. yooSamui is an exclusive boutique beachfront mixed-use development located at the southern tip of Koh Samui, Thailand's third biggest island. yooSamui sits on the water's edge and commands some of the most relaxing views in the world. Launching Q3 2010.
- Absolute Beach Resort at Nakalay - located at a private cove of Nakalay beach on the Western coast of Phuket Island. The resort offers beachfront luxury studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and penthouses with stunning panoramic views of the Andaman Sea and jungle-clad mountains. Opening Q4 2009.
- Absolute Bangla Suites - the stylishly contemporary designed boutique resort hotel is situated in the heart of Phuket's nightlife, dining, entertainment and shopping hub in Patong. It will offer a selection of 27 studios, nine junior suites, seven executive suites, and two grand suites, many with private terrace jacuzzis. Opening Q3 2009.
- Absolute Signature Villas at Palm Grove, Jomtien - a boutique hotel in Na- Jomtien, only 15 minutes' drive from Pattaya. Its Private Pool Villa Suites nestle among lush tropical gardens and furnished in the Thai contemporary style and offering a first class service. Now open.
- Absolute Platinum Suites - comprised of exclusive studios, one and two- bedroom suites, Absolute Platinum Suites is located in the popular tourist resort of Jomtien, Pattaya. This stylish resort boasts a 60m swimming pool and also offers guests a first class concierge service and premium facilities. Opening Q3 2010.
Absolute World Group of Companies is Asia's market leader in mixed-use resort development, as well as an international company offering a range of integrated services including a worldwide network of international estate agencies and a vacation club used by thousands of members. It has offices in Thailand, China, Russia, Europe and Hong Kong, and employs more than 850 staff.
Absolute Developments deals with high-end luxury resort destinations including private pool villas, boutique resorts and multi-storey condominiums. The Absolute World Group has wide-ranging experience in property development, hotel management, fractional vacation ownership and rentals.
Absolute Developments is committed to delivering heavenly resort destinations, from conception to completion and beyond, with the added value of its dedicated turnkey resort management service.
yoo is an international branding, design and investment property company enhancing the quality and adding value to development projects in major towns and cities across the world.
The brand is represented by five core design teams - yoo inspired by Starck, Jade Jagger for yoo, wanders&yoo, Kelly Hoppen for yoo and the yoo Design Studio; all of whom increase value and sales velocity through market leading design, branded marketing and by maximizing media exposure.
Over the past 10 years yoo has been working across the world with international partners on a variety of landmark buildings and large residential projects throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America and the Middle East. yoo is involved in the development of 10,000 apartments currently under construction valued at $7 billion.
About The Registry Collection | The Registry Collection Programme is a global network comprising over 35,000 members and more than 130 affiliates on five continents. More than 160 properties available through the programme are either accessible for exchange or under development.
As the world's largest luxury exchange programme, The Registry Collection Programme provides members with access to an elite global network of the very finest vacation properties at some of the world's premier destinations, as well as personal concierge services that are available 24-hours a day. From condo hotels and high-end fractional resorts to private residence clubs and fractional yachts, The Registry Collection Programme facilitates exchanges around the world and redefines the vacation experience for owners and developers.
The Registry Collection Programme is offered by Group RCI, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange and the European leader in vacation rentals and one of the Wyndham Worldwide family of companies (NYSE:WYN) . For additional information, visit the media centre at /
For additional information on the services offered to developers and members by The Registry Collection Programme and to learn how it can add value and distinction to leisure real estate projects, visit /
Phone: +65 6412 2236