Hospitality Technology Experts Plan 2010 European Conference
Planning has begun for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals' (HFTP®) 2010 European Hospitality Technology Educational Conference (EHTEC). The EHTEC Advisory Council, a group of global hospitality experts, is designing a program that tackles tough technology issues prominent in Europe. EHTEC 2010 is February 14-16 at the Amsterdam Hilton in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Registration is now available online.
EHTEC offers two full days of focused technology education and various networking opportunities with peers and vendors. The EHTEC Advisory Council determines the education sessions for 2010. Those interested in suggesting an education topic for EHTEC 2010 are encouraged to contact the Meetings & Special Events Department at email@example.com. Previous education topics addressed include environmental responsibility, in-room technology, data security, optimizing hospitality business processes and more.
"EHTEC has quickly garnered a reputation as being a high-quality education conference," said Frank Wolfe, CAE, CEO of HFTP. "The EHTEC Advisory Council takes that reputation very seriously when it decides the important topics that the conference tackles. We want attendees to take as much as they can from this experience."
The EHTEC Advisory Council includes:
- Chair Michael Levie, CEO of CitizenM in The Netherlands
- Scott W. Anderson, president of Hospitality & Real Estate Group for Kohler Co in the USA
- Floor Bleeker, group director of IT for Jumeirah Group in the UAE
- Carson Booth, CHTP, VP of IT for Europe, Africa, Middle East for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. in Belgium and director on HFTP Global Board
- Timo Kettern, IT director Europe for Westbridge Europe in Germany
- Gerald Lampaert, VP of Global Info Technology for Dolce Hotels & Resorts in the USA
- Ian Millar, CHTP, lecturer at Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne in Switzerland
- Nicholas Malcolm Price, CIO and CTO of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Ltd in Hong Kong
- Henri Roelings, founder and CEO of Hsyndicate in The Netherlands
- Jules Sieburgh, CHTP, hospitality consultant with O'Neal Consultants in the USA and HFTP Global immediate past president
- Riko van Santen, VP of Electronic Distribution & ICT for Golden Tulip Hospitality Group in Switzerland
- Wibecke A. Vinke, managing director of IT & Systems Consulting for Hospitality in Switzerland
- Frank Wolfe, CAE, CEO of HFTP in the USA
- Derek Wood, managing director of Derek Wood Associates LTD in the United Kingdom
Visit for registration, schedule, special discounts on hotel, exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities and more. The Amsterdam Hilton, home of EHTEC for the fourth year, is a contemporary hotel just 15 minutes by taxi from Schiphol airport and a 15 minute walk from the city centre. Located in Amsterdam's commercial and financial district, it's just two minutes from some of the most exclusive shopping streets. For more information about EHTEC 2010, send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org , call (800) 646-4387 or +1 (512) 249-5333.
HFTP, Austin, Texas, USA and Maastricht, The Netherlands, founded in 1952, is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses. HFTP provides first class educational opportunities, research, and publications to more than 4,800 members globally including, the premiere hospitality technology conference HITEC--founded in 1972. HFTP also awards the only hospitality specific certifications for accounting and technology --the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP was founded in the USA as the National Association of Hotel Accountants. For more information, visit .
Phone: +1 (512) 249-5333 (Ext 27)
Fax: +1 (512) 249-1533