XCom Global Announces New Corporate aXcess Program for its Broadband Rental Services
Company offering free 30-day trial of its new money-saving program to travel managers attending the 2010 NBTA International Convention & Exhibition
XCom Global, Inc., a leading provider of low cost wireless data rental services for international travelers, announced today the launch of its Corporate aXcess Program at the 2010 National Business Travel Association (NBTA) International Convention & Exhibition (Booth #1173). Overseas travelers can save up to 90% off standard international roaming charges with XCom Global’s broadband rental services and corporate customers receive additional exclusive benefits when they become a member of XCom Global’s Corporate aXcess Program (
XCom Global’s Corporate aXcess Program details:
- Free 30-day trial.
- No obligation, no cost enrollment.
- Corporate discounts based on usage levels.
- Discounted shipping rates.
- Guaranteed inventory.
- The option to stock inventory at your location, or simply have product delivered two days prior to an international departure.
- Dedicated account management and technical support.
- On-line web portal for easy access to account information, ordering new product, and support tools.
- Multiple corporate billing options available.
“We handle everything, so there really is very little that the travel manager needs to do,” said Nishimura. “Once the corporate account is set up, they simply point the employee to the XCom Global on-line web portal. The employee enters the travel itinerary information, selects the data package, and we take care of the rest.”
If you are unsure that your company can benefit from these services, XCom Global will provide:
- Free audit of your company’s current international wireless data needs and expenditures
- Cost/benefit analysis of the Corporate aXcess Program
About XCom Global’s Service Plans
XCom Global offers two wireless data plans ():
- Unlimited aXcess plan was designed for overseas travelers who are accustomed to having data access at their finger-tips. This plan will support large amounts of data outside the U.S. (currently in 26 countries) at a fixed rate of $14.95/per day, eliminating the excessive international billing statements many travelers encounter after using the roaming plan from their U.S. carrier.
- BuytheByte aXcess™ plan provides customers the option to select a particular data pack for use in over 130 countries around the world. Options include plans for 10/20/100 MB packs per rental that are tailored to match the travelers anticipated international data usage needs. BuytheByte aXcess plan is ideal for travelers with limited data usage requirements who may be planning to visit multiple countries.
Bundled with XCom Global’s Unlimited aXcess plan, Novatel’s MiFi® 2372 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot enables instant access to a virtual mobile hotspot, so travelers can stay connected wherever they are. Up to five Internet-enabled devices can be connected to the MiFi simultaneously, so the mobile hotspot can be shared with traveling companions, saving on multiple usage charges.
About XCom Global, Inc.
Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., XCom Global, Inc. is a leader in providing easy access to low cost, high-speed, wireless data rental services to international business and leisure travelers. The company offers broad worldwide coverage at rates substantially below standard international roaming charges. XCom Global is a U.S. subsidiary of an established Japanese company that has been in the forefront of providing travelers with innovative wireless communications services for over 13 years. For more information, please visit or call Toll-Free at 877-520-8242 or contact us at [email protected]
Phone: (858) 222-8242 ext. 300